2018 By-Laws Amendments Passed
2018 BY-LAWS AMENDMENTS
The SPEE By-Laws document sets forth the basic principles of governance of SPEE. The SPEE Board of Directors had identified a number of recommended changes to be included in a 2018 revision. Voting closed on April 2, 2018. The Board is pleased to announce that all 5 groups of amendments passed overwhelmingly. A final copy of the approved SPEE By-Laws, dated April 2, 2018, is attached below. While changes were made to most of the 18 Articles, the changes were aggregated into 5 groups as shownps is below:
- ARTICLE III: Clarification of membership qualifications.
- ARTICLE IV: Admission process requirements.
- ARTICLES VI, XII, and XIII: Grievance procedures.
- ARTICLE XVI: Clarification of indemnification provisions.
- ARTICLES V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XIV, XV, XVII, XVIII, and XIX. APPENDIX A and B: General grammatical and explanatory cleanup in many articles. Permanent addition of previously approved Appendix A and B.
Should you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact me at 832-636-1735 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Executive Secretary / Treasurer
Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers